Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Day before...


I have noted a pattern emerging.  I have an appointment with Joy and I’m wrecked for three days afterwards.  It isn’t just I feel wrecked, I become an out of control monster.  Joe and Jenny (my husband and daughter) suffer the consequences of my irritability and unpredictability.  The only one who is Ok with it is Jed my dog.  I hate it, and tomorrow I’m set to start the cycle again.  Time for the whole household to brace themselves!

A little anxiety before this sort of appointment is normal, but I’m dreading it.  I don’t want to put my family through this every week.  I have to ask the question, how much pain do I have to put my family through for a long term benefit to all of us.  How much is too much?

Bring it on…… (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment